Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's been a while!

Ayyyy long time no see
Well I haven't been on in a while... I don't have much to talk about to be honest.  So I'll keep it brief.

I love this shirt.  I got it for Xmas
  • School starts next week.  I have Game Art and Figure Drawing.
  • I realized sort of the path I might go down.  I'm not sure if game design is right for me but for now it will do.  But I wan't to work at Viz Media in San Fransisco to get my foot in the door and then maybe with enough experience one day move over to Funimation.
  • This year is going to be tough I know.
  • We are thinking about moving to West Sacramento potentially.
  • This summer i'm going to meet Joss, Lauren, and Lidia.  I can't wait.
  • I've been drawing more since I found some pose references and I think it's helped quite a bit.
  • I have accepted my full nerd label.  Verging on Otaku I guess.
  • I went to Sacanime for my first big convention.  It was... interesting to say the least.  I wasn't dressed up in cosplay.  Just a hipster as usual.  But I saw a concert and say some great voice actor panels which are great to hear about the inner workings of the business.
  • My mother has taken up watching anime by herself. lol.
  • My cat is I think dying of some cancer.  The hospital visit was so very expensive. 
  • I've been writing more.  Like writing my ideas down.
  • For Christmas I drew some slight yaoi for 2 friends of mine (Roy Mustang and Edward Elric).  Sad to say it's probably my best work even if it is my most "shameful." I want to post it but at the same time... ehhhhh. (nothing against Yaoi but it's just not my thing. Plus the pair is not something I care for.  But I'd do almost anything within reason for a pal sooooo.)
And now some drawings:
Just did tonight
Nothing like a knock of of Kittan from Gurren Lagann. *facepalm*


This is Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist

No comments:

Post a Comment