Saturday, November 6, 2010

Just keep holding on

Well I haven't updated in a while so let me just get this out.

So I recently got over like a two-three month depression.  As soon as I dropped my Pen & Ink class I felt an amazing weight taken off my shoulders.

School has been fine, I've been driving to Sacramento often to do work in the design lab.

All that seems like nothing compared to the real issue.

I'm just going to cut to the chase.  Right at this moment my mother is staring down the barrel of unemployment.  And I'm looking at jobs with little to know luck. If this keeps up, homelessness is a real threat.  And some very recent family drama.

But I am going to write this with a glimmer of hope.

My mother is applying to a job at the university (UCD) and it could potentially be a better job. Which is great because she works with nothing but selfish shady people who don't appreciate how great at business she is!

While some of my better friends have been absent from my life lately, Allie is returning on the 20th! That makes me very happy.  And even through this time I have made some astounding friends: Joss, Jonathon, Goldie (Helen), Lidia, Lauren, Kelsey, and Sarah.  Really, they have given me more support than I have ever felt my whole life from friends.  I am so very grateful to have them in my life.  Sometimes it overwhelms me the love I feel.

Oh and here is a recent photo of me:

Currentaly Watching: Gurren Lagann
Just Finished: Beck, Soul Eater, Durarara!!
Putting off: Darker Than Black
Listening to: Thrice, The Local Natives, Coulor Revolt, Alexisonfire

No comments:

Post a Comment