Friday, October 22, 2010

500 Days of Summer. 90 mins of yelling "I KNOW RIGHT!"

500 Days of Summer- You know there are a lot of "romance" movies out there.  Boy meets girl.  Boy falls in love. They get married. ETC.

Well, this ain't that.  This felt so much more relatable than any other movie about love I have ever seen.  Half the time I was so fixated with how much I could relate to the way the main character looked as his situation.  They showed his reality VS. his expectations which was so true. SO TRUE.  The main character Tom Hansen must be my spirit animal because he has these little quirks that I do too, it's daunting.

It made me think a lot about fate and "Soul Mates" which I have been reluctant to believe my whole life.

It also made me think about how at first you can love all these things about someone and only a less than a year later hate all those things you once loved.

This is why you can't stay with someone until you hate them.

9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment