Monday, June 21, 2010

Disney Survey (mix of princess and non princess)

Favorite movie? The Little Mermaid.  I love how they animated this movie.  Plus Ariel is my favorite princess...

Favorite princess? Ariel yeah haha

Favorite prince? 

Favorite song?  Hard to say... I love "part of your world"  But I also love "Gaston"...

Favorite kiss?  ehhh Idk... Aladdin and Jasmine?

Prettiest princess?  I would say Belle/ Ariel/ Pocahontas

Saddest moment? Mufasas death

Favorite couple? Tarzan and Jane or Hercules and Meg

Best hair? ARIEL

Favorite animal sidekick? Abu

Favorite villain? IDK I don't like villians.  Gaston probably.

Favorite romantic moment? Tarzan and Jane swinging on the vines at night and then the vines winde around each other. lol.

Favorite singing voice? ARIEL

Favorite name? Prince Naveen

Favorite soundtrack? Aladdin

Funniest moment? Anything with genie

Favorite quote? "And for once it might be grand, to have someone understand, I want so much more than they've got planned." -Belle

Bravest princess?  Mulan no doubt (not really a princess, but for that I guess...Ariel? NO, POCAHONTAS! )

Favorite happy ending? Ariel, I love the look on her face when her father gives her legs.



No comments:

Post a Comment