Monday, June 21, 2010

Hospital/Surgery

Well on Friday my mother had spinal surgery.  I was at the hospital for about 15.5. hours.  She was in surgery for 9 hours.  I have to say, it's pretty traumatic to see your mother only 2 hours after such extensive surgery.  Nothing is worse than seeing the most important person in the world to you in pain.  I had to use the bathroom twice at the hospital to cry, then once again when I got home.

I have been living with one of my best friends Sadie.  I really appreciate having her here.  She is almost like a mother.  We have been staying up every night watching anime haha.

I am however getting tired of people thinking I can't do stuff now that my mother is gone.  I'm an adult, I'm not stupid.

Well anyway, on Monday I'm going to the Arden Fair mall then the hospital.  Then on Tue I'm going to Downtown sac, walk around, maybe see a friend (that means you Victor), take pictures IDK.  Sadie will be there.  On wed I might be going to the beach with Daniela and Allie.

I'm just trying to distract myself at the moment.

Mom's doing well though, recovering very nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment