Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's been a while since my last blog (anime oriented)

Today wasn't the best day..... I have a lot of things in my mind.  Between the death (and possible murder) of a friends father, the new digital cable that has blocked my Tivo, my mothers spinal surgery on Friday, having issues with one parental unit, I miss the people I met at school, and just...other stuff.

I have been looking for things to do basically.  I have been turning to my new favorite pastime: watching anime.  Nerdy I know, I have always liked anime, but I have been expanding my viewing from just like 1 a year to a few within the last week.

So to waste some time I found this anime thing, I was gonna do it on Tumblr but people sometimes aren't feeling the love.  So okay.

1. Very First Anime?
Sailor Moon omg.....

2. Favorite Anime?
This is easy.  Fullmetal Alchemist.

3. Your anime crush?
WHICH ONE?  ummm okay: Gohan (DBZ), Roy Mustang (FMA), Tamaki and Mori (Ouran High School Host Club), and Riza Hawkeye (FMA)  <----YEAH THATS A WOMAN. SHE'S A BAMF.

4. Anime you're ashamed you enjoyed?
Ouran High School Host Club, Tenchi, and Naruto.

5. Anime character you feel your most like (or wish you were)?
hmmm.  good question, well there are certain things about Tamaki (OHSHC) that I think I am sort of like.  Our total unrealistic romantic expectations, believes friends to be like family (though i'm not an idiot like him).  I think there are bit's of me like Gohan, we both get good grades, good people, etc.  And maybe Haruhi (OHAHC) for our cynical outlook.  I wish I was like Riza Hawkeye, she is do dignified and loyal and strong and is basically the perfect woman.

6. Most annoying anime character?
How about the entire cast of Salior moon. WOOOOOW.  Naruto is pretty annoying also.  Also I'm not much a fan for the twins in OHSHC.

7.  Favorite anime couple?
THIS IS SO SIMPLE.  ROY MUSTANG AND RIZA HAWKEYE.  It's not like "official" or anything but everyone knows they are in love.  I am a huge shipper of Royai, I celebrated Royai day with a fiery passion.  But I also support Edward x Winry, Gohan xVidel, Tamaki x Haruhi, Mori x Haruhi, Sakura x Sasuke.

8. Most epic scene ever?
wow I have no idea.  Purely based on what I have seen, it has to be sometime in FMA.

9.  Saddest anime scene?
T_____T omg....*SPOILER ALERT*  ok when Maes Hughes was murdered, and when Nina was turned into a chimera... I cried so much during both.

10. Favorite anime hero/heroine
MALE: Gohan
WOMAN: umm.... Does Riza Count?

11. Favorite Harem anime?
Tenchi. My favorite reverse Harem is OHSHC though.

12. Favorite opening theme song?
"Ready. Steady. Go!" by  L'arc~en~Ciel (FMA original series)
"Haruka Kanata" by Asian Kun Fu Generation (Naruto)
Also the first opening song in the Brotherhood series but idk what it's called.

13. Favorite pokemon?
oh god.  pikachu, togepi, rapadash, eevee, and arcanine.

14.  Favorite anime ending theme?
IDK.  The ending of Ouran High School Host Club.

15. Favorite character?
(FMA) This is Riza Hawkeye.  She is the most bad ass female character ever written in history.  Basically all your arguments are invalid.  Her loyalty and strength are why I look up to her so much. The women of FMA are all the best and really unique, but Riza Hawkeye takes the cake.  She may not be an alchemist, but she has the best eye for shooting around. You go girl!!!!!  (and she has the honor of being my only anime lady crush!)

This is Tamaki Souh.  He is a complete idiot.  But he has more heart in this pinky than you have in your chest.  One of the sweetest characters ever (and most hillarious btw).  He is over dramatic, rich, romantic, adorable, and innocent.  At first I hated him so much, I thought "omg this guy is a moron and super annoying" but then as time went on I saw him begin to open and before I knew it he became my favorite part of the show.  (OHSHC)

This is Gohan from Dragonball Z.  He is a pretty under estimated character.  I loved him when he was just a little boy, but I grew very attached to him as he got older and into high school.  He may be a total nerd, but he has a heart of gold.  My first anime crush! hahah

This is ROY MUSTANG. GAHHHH I love this man.  He is totally arrogant, a flirt, total power house, major hottie (no pun intended), and commited to justice.  Who doesn't love Roy Mustang? WHO? I'll tell you who loves him, Riza Hawkeye thats who.  They are the most epic pairing in all of anime history. None can compare.  What I love most about his character is not only his unyielding motivation to help his country, but how he would do anything and give up anything for Riza Hawkeye (though he wouldn't admit it). He is the flame alchemist.

These three.  (from left to right: Alphonse Elric, Edward Elric, and Winry Rockbell)  I would put them as individuals but I love how they all relate to each other.  Ed and Al being brothers, Winry being their childhood friend, Ed and Winry having major crushes on each other, and how they all are devoted deeply (even though Ed is so stubborn). (FMA)

No comments:

Post a Comment