Monday, June 28, 2010

Some thoughts

Thought #1:  I think it's incredible unfortunate how blind people are in terms of their own happiness.  They convince themselves they are happy or content in their lives, relationships, friendships, etc when I can clearly see that it's not so.  Though to be fair, i'm pretty blind myself.  It always takes some big event to make everything click.  I know what will make me happier, but it's not easily achieved and quite frankly is impossible to force.

Thought #2:  I can't imagine not being a better person after this summer.  I don't think I have ever been so productive in all my life.  I know some freeways now, I have more confidence getting around, and I have been doing about 200% more work around the house.

Thought #3: I have some pent up artistic frustration. I need to write.

Thought #4: The other day I was listening to the song "I want you (she's so heavy)" and out loud I said "thats a sexy song".  Thats a new one for me.

Thought #5: Digital cable can suck it for all I care. FFFFFFFFFF- the only good thing about the forced switch has been that now we get the game show network back.

Thought #6: Downtown Sacramento is actually kinda gorgeous. I had forgotten.

Thought #7: I realize that my IQ drops depending on who I'm talking to.  Generally around my lady friends I can be sort of intellectually dominant.  However I realized that with that of my male friends I tend to somehow lose 10 IQ points.  I get klutzy and basically lose my own self respect. It's frustrating, I don't want to be that girl who dumbs her self down for men.  I know I am an intelligent girl, but I know I become intimidated very easily by those of the same or higher intelligence (with men especially). GAHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment