Saturday, June 5, 2010

Isn't it ironic?
















This is amazingly accurate.

I have been this person so many times.  It's unfortunate that at times I can continue to be this person at varying degrees.

Here is an idea.  We appreciate everyone in our lives.  We tell them how we feel.
Wouldn't that be an idea.  Courage.

I realize I attach myself to people too easily.  I guess I'm just constantly looking for a form of acceptance, the kind I never felt I got when I was younger.  When I meet people or a person who isn't turned off by my personality, I attach myself (of course in a non stalker way). I love my friends like family, I mean they basically are since I'm not all that close to my family to begin with.  I hope they know I would do almost anything for them in a pinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment