Thursday, June 3, 2010

My low budget, casual, kick back dream wedding

Can mine be wearing jeans?

Ok so any girl that says she hasn't thought about her wedding that much is lying, flat out.  I have thought about mine, not in great lengths, but enough.  I either want a no hassle elope, or a back yard wedding.  Oh and I wanna not wear a dress....It that crazy?  Well I figure why wear something I hate on an important day like this?  I just want a BBQ wedding and use the "wedding" money for a place to live and travel for the honeymoon (Rome, Venice, etc).

Some of my friends have planned theirs to a T!  I will be maid of honor a few times (which I am not looking forward to btw).  Ana says she will be a bridezilla, and thats where I check out.  I don't care what my maid of honor wears or whatever. blah blah, it's one day. It's a party.  I say elope and celebration party with the folks. Done.  Buy some expensive cake in a custom design, like mine would be off the top of my head in the shape of the Thrice logo and his would be what ever he likes.

But let's make one thing clear, in no way am I ready to walk down the isle, no wayyyyyyy.  I need to have some kind of financial security and success in my career before settling down.

No comments:

Post a Comment