Sunday, April 11, 2010

Black on Jeans

Ok so first off I would like to say, I think I am posting too much too fast, but my mind is racing constantly.  I'm a bit of a chatterbox so maybe this is me getting my ideas out when I go crazy at 4am.

Anyway.  After posting one of my last blogs about if I was the opposite gender. A few friends of mine asked about the ol' black shirt on jeans thing.  You know, how every man in a black shirt and jeans instantly looks attractive?  Well, it seems my discovery has your attention (see how I said that like hundreds of people read this?).  And when I say "your" I mean the maybe 2-3 people who actually read this thing.  Now this black shirt, could be a t-shirt but it could also be button up, but pushed to the elbows.  Now these have to be well fitting shirts not those shirts that are 3 sizes to big or small, fitted.  I think its the ol bad boy thing women love.  Which I can understand, in a sense, but I don't think anyone actually WANTS the bad buy.... well let me rephrase that, no one NEEDS the bad boy.  I feel bad for the guys who are nice and have that "nice guys finish last" mentality.  I like the nice guys, they are OBVIOUSLY nice, and usually the winners at the end of their life.  Be dorks, it's what we secretly love.

Ok I got a bit off topic..... anyway, I think this also works for flannel, at least for me.  I tell yeah I don't know why but I am a sucker for some flannel. BUT guys, keep it simple, black shirt and jeans (sometimes a white shirt works well also but black works better).  BUT ALL IN ALL, I think it doesn't really matter.  This is merely a observation. OK?  Dress how ever you want. I do.

(and don't ask what would be the first thing I do as the opposite gender, please, this is a family blog haha)

2 comments:

  1. Aw shucks, I was so going to ask that. As far as dressing goes, I try to be presentable, but most often, not at the expense of comfort. However, what I consider comfortable and uncomfortable varies from day to day. Like today: jeans,green long sleeve, brown sweater, and black pea coat. Yesterday:jeans, white (w/ blue and red stripes) collared shirt, tucked in. I suppose it was when I thought I was all rico suave that did the short sleeve black shirt thing with the jeans. I guess that's just one part of me that's gotten old. Scratch that. I've just come to think it's not terribly important to strut ma' stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I knew that would be something someone would ask. I think As long as someone is comfy, and somewhat presentable then go for it. I would never sacrifice comfort for style. Haha you'll never see me walking around at school with high heels,

    ReplyDelete