Monday, April 26, 2010

Found this, I thought I'd put some info out there

TEN things about yourself:
1. I love art and I am a dreamer, It's my passion.
2.  I'm a lot more sensitive than I let on, as to not seem too high maintenance or whiny.
3. I'm mostly liberal, however I have some conservative views (usually when it has to do with financials and drugs).
4. I hate the lack of common sense around today
5. I hate Nickleback, Justin Bieber (most pop music), crappy pop-punk, most country music, and Avril Lavigne.
6. I am very opinionated, I like to win, and I don't take criticism very well.
7. Music makes my heart sing
8. Thrice is my favorite band and they are my hero's.
9. I'm a huge lovable dork. (ex: I want to be Riza Hawkeye.  Really I'm serious! She is the coolest character, along with the most relatable to me)
10. I'm a hetero-romantic Asexual and I hate it, but proud at the same time.  Confused? Go to www.asexuality.org/home/  (though I would like to think I'm my own special breed).  Some people think this means I am not interested in any kind of relationship, well this is very much false.  I am a Hetero-Romantic Asexual, which basically means: straight/romantic/and asexual.  This has been an issue for some people (guys mostly) in the past but *exhale* it's something I have to deal with. I'm still trying to figure myself out.  But I'm fairly different from most asexuals I meet, being that I am the hopeless romantic while many are not, some in fact don't really care.  I just don't like being judged because of it.

NINE things you want to do before you die:
1. Have a job that makes me happy.
2. Get married to the love of my life.
3. Live in a house in an awesome city.
4. Go to italy!
5. Meet the guys from Thrice and follow them on tour for at least 3 venues.
6. Learn to like reading.
7. Have kids of course (adopt most likely, I think I want 2 but idk not too many haha).
8. Have one night that I will never forget with a friend or someone I love.
9. Be happy with who I am

EIGHT pet peeves:
1. Homophobia
2. Germs (saliva ewww, but I'm trying to get over it)
3. People who get angry waaaaaay too easily
4. The inability to compromise
5. When someone plays with your heart
6. Rudeness
7. Extremism (politics, religion, etc)
8. Internet trolls

SEVEN turn on's  (thought if I could have 8 I would add a nice smile...or nice eyes...or nice hands! uhhh)
1. Humor- I have to say, I love to laugh, and more importantly I love people who make me laugh
2. Creativity- I think, artists should be with artists to avoid tension due to money.  Plus artists love support :)
3. Accepting- You need to be with someone who accepts you for who you are.
4. Good hair- something I can run my fingers through RAWR haha
5. Good taste in Music- let's face it, if you don't like Thrice, we can't be friends (haha jk, sort of).
6. Dorky- I love little quirks, not to mention I'm a huge dork myself.  I can't be with the "jock", I need the "geek."  Someone who won't laugh at my love for FMA or video games.
7. Kind- I love a kind disposition (though I think being too nice is kind of, idk, I just don't care for it).  I have known guys too nice to date which sounds horrible I know, but it's just too (I cannot describe it without being a bitch).

SIX songs that remind you of anything & why:
1. Pistol by Dustin Kensrue- Sitting on the football field in my sophomore year of high school with a boy I liked (now hate with a fiery passion)
2. Nine in the Afternoon by Panic at the Disco- On the train to san fran with my best friend going to my first Thrice Concert.
3. Image of The Invisible by Thrice- The very first Thrice song I ever heard and loved.
4. Roll right Over by Eye Alaska- Reminds me of my friend Stevie, idk why.
5. Of Dust and Nation by Thrice- My first revelation about life while in the car at night back in 9th grade.
6. The Earth Will Shake by Thrice- The song that made me want to see Thrice live (and still continues to be a show stopper)

FIVE things you wish you could say to five different people.
1. I wish you went to school here so we could become even better friends
2. I wish you weren't so hard to deal with sometimes
3. You make me smile so much :)
4. I hate you with every fiber of my being
5. I hate how much of a liar you are

FOUR people you wish you were friends with:
1. Saundra Bullock
2. Dustin Kensrue
3. Tina Fey
4. Jennifer Aniston

THREE things that are currently on your mind:
1. Thrice (listening to it lol)
2. School, hate Monday school, love Tuesday school, hate wed, hate sat.
3. Should I play the Sims 3?  I haven't in months

TWO things you do before you fall asleep:
1. Set my alarm
2. Think of my different stories (like for video games or other stories)

ONE wish:
1. I wish it was summer! lol actually I want to win the lottery so I could pay for everyones college!

4 comments:

  1. Whoa. I think I just learned more about you in those 70-80 lines than I had through conversation. And no, I don't know exactly how many lines, though I did skim through and lose count along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? hmmm either I have to be more open in real life or I'm too open here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have to be anything. Just "beeeeee yourself!" haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha aladdin reference!

    *stop her, stop her! You want me to sting her?*

    lol oh man

    ReplyDelete