Friday, April 9, 2010

Future Topics: Coming Soon

Here is a basic list of some ideas I'll be jotting down here for the next few days/weeks.

  • My passion for Thrice and spirituality/religion
  • Political war: Red vs. Blue
  • My theory of friendships/relationships: The honeymoon phase does end at some point.  It's a cycle.
  • The need to something effective with creation vs. stagnation. 
  • Is Art a foolish road?
  • Why negativity is more powerful; and why that needs to stop.
  • Passion from the pencil, canvas, and headphones.
  • Is laziness going to control my life?
  • Different fandoms I hold near and dear to my heart
  • *cough* Anime *cough*
  • Age vs. Growth.  Whats my age again? My hatred for my number.
  • Laughter, it does a body good.
  • Tina Fey: I salute you girl.
  • Things I find Pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment