Saturday, April 17, 2010

Talking Through Glass

SO it's 5am on sat morning and I know I should be sleeping for class at 8:30am, but I feel I need to say something. I watch a lot of TV, and one show that makes me mad is 16 and pregnant but not for the obvious reasons. The kids cannot communicate at all. They have no sense of pronunciation or vigor when speaking, especially to each other. But what upsets me more is that these kids force themselves to stay together for the baby. I cannot understand how this is any better. The poor baby has to grow up in an unloving household with people "forced" to live together.

My point is that, there are people in this world who (children or not) feel like because of certain things like time, family, pressure, living situations, etc you must stay together. If you're unhappy, why put up with it? Don't wait till later. I'm not saying bail on a commitment, but if there is no progress then why stand still? For example: If you are married or live with someone but find coming home to be something you avoid then you know there is something not right. This is life. We don't have to live with people who make us unhappy. Home is where the heart is, but if your heart is somewhere else then so are you. I choose to surround myself with people who add something valuable to my life (well most of them anyway). And one more thing, I don't condone cheating at all, but, if when your in a relationship and you begin to have feelings for someone else, maybe thats a hint. That you need something more than what your getting, and when I say getting I don't mean "getting some action".

Thrice Lyrics of Wisdom:
"It never turns out right with me and you,
No matter how I try to see it through.
Get up at sunset and start again,
But it feels like we’re trying to catch the wind.
You are a door to which I’ve lost the keys;
We are a puzzle with a missing piece.
And I can’t carry on living like this, talking through glass.
You know that I can’t be the one to banish the mist,
and ghosts in your past.
You’re so cold to touch-you and your heart
" -Talking Through Glass


Photo From: http://syccas-stock.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment