Wednesday, April 28, 2010

25(30) facts about ME

I'm a bit lazzy tonight in my post, so I decided to do some stupid Facebook thing where you state 25 facts about yourself, lets see if I can get more than 12.  Sorry if the list is too negative, sometimes it's easier to focus on the negative.  Also sorry for any TMI, I have a tendency of being too honest online since I'm fairly closed off in real life.
  1. I have developed in the last 2 weeks or so a Riza Hawkeye addiction/obsession. Don't judge me.
  2. Milk is my favorite drink.
  3. I think I need to be more forward with how I feel.
  4. When I hit the lottery, I will pay for everyones college, no joke.  To any school they want, their dream school.
  5. I love post-it notes so much, I receive them as Christmas presents. (one time back in 11th grade my friend Kate gave me plastic cups because of my germaphobia haha lmao)
  6. I have liked 4 guys, and basically it has gone down like this: used me for good grades, went from best friends to hating me, never found out and moved away, rejected me.  My batting average is amazing! (if I seem bitter I'm not). I am the queen of the "friend" zone.
  7. I once found a lost little girl running around downtown Davis, we found her family down the street.
  8. I think that if I loved someone, I would do crazy things (crazy in my mind, for them).  Like travel, go on big roller coasters, etc, that way if I was scared I could just grab their arm. (guys like being the "protector" anyway. Though I don't think they like wimps either)
  9. I used to be pretty paranoid about ghosts, not so much anymore. <--weird fact. O_O
  10. Love is the most confusing thing on this planet next to war.
  11. I have to say, I find fan girls to be pretty effing annoying, but... truth be told, I am a total fan girl for Fullmetal Alchemist.
  12. I love the show Archer.  Best new show omg!
  13. OK FINE YOU WIN, YOU HAVE PRIED IT FROM ME....I used to love...The Hills.  I have actually cried during a trailer for one of the seasons.  *kills self*
  14. Speaking of crying, I'm one easy crier. Though I don't think I seem like the type to cry so easily.
  15. I need to tell people more how much they mean to me.
  16. I'm realizing that I may get along better with men than women.  Now if only I could be less awkward...
  17. I need to get a job at Game Stop ASAP.
  18. I have some pretty dark memories as a child that I think have very much made me the neurotic person I am now.
  19. One of my biggest fears is that because of my asexuality, I'll never get married or find someone willing to take part in a relationship with me.
  20. I would rather be sick than get a shot.
  21. I don't know If I would take a bullet for anyone.  That shit hurts you know!
  22. I wish I had grown up close to my family, close both in distance and emotionally.  They are all strangers to me practically.
  23. I think the best medicine is truly humor.
  24. I hate being reminded of my age, since I feel in my own head I'm like 40.  But my heart is 7.
  25. I have a music Myspace page full of some sick beats
  26. BAM SUCKUH I'M A REBEL. I'll go to 30.
  27. I don't understand why some people are constantly pointing out their flaws.  I understand you want some sympathy, but you don't see me complaining about my weight to everyone.  I don't need people to know what I'm self conscious about.  Half the time people don't notice your flaws anyway.
  28. I have a very odd irrational fear of high contrast circles in dense concentrations.  Especially if anything is oozing from them. *barf everywhere*
  29. Some of the worst movies I have ever seen include: Dragonball evolution (wow this movie wasn't even funny bad, but like I could stab myself to end the pain, bad), Twilight, New Moon, The Mummy 3 and this one I don't know the name to but it's funny as hell with the guy from The Transporter and Ray Liotta in some medieval movie. 
  30. Puberty was (and still is) a bitch to me.  It's like, hey guess what? Your hair, your skin, feet, knees, fucking ovaries, they all HATE YOU!
Cheers for TMI and lengthy rants! *downs glass of delicious milk*

No comments:

Post a Comment