Saturday, May 22, 2010

25 Things I like

I think I have been too negative.  Here is a list of things that make me happy:

  1. A hug from someone I respect. Many of my friends don't hug me because they know about my very large personal bubble, but how will I grow if I don't push some of my boundaries?  I like hugs...
  2. Text messages.  Good mornings, good nights, have a nice day, hopes and wishes.  Just to show someone cares is something that can make anyone happy.
  3. Flash mobs
  4. Video Games
  5. Music: Thrice mostly but also Muse and the Glee Soundtrack
  6. Fullmetal Alchemist.  I can't even describe how giddy I get when there is an episode on my TiVo!
  7. Having a good time with a close friend
  8. Concerts.  Even though my back hurts like hell, it's still fun.
  9. Disney Movies
  10. Corny happy endings
  11. Laughing
  12. Kisses on the cheek :)
  13. Art
  14. Creating compelling stories and characters
  15. Beaches.  I love the ocean so much.
  16. Sleep and naps
  17. Love.  Yeah, I can't lie.
  18. Chelsea Handler. So funny OMGGGGG
  19. So You Think You Can Dance.  I love this show.  At least every season, one dance makes me cry.
  20. Knowing people care.
  21. Board games
  22. Skype
  23. The TV show Friends
  24. Good Food.  Italian!
  25. Doing good deeds for strangers and my friends.
[EDIT: Text message of the week goes to Victor who texted "Just for that I curse you with penis nightmares". hahahaha]

No comments:

Post a Comment