Thursday, May 20, 2010

Random thoughts from me (too much in my head)

Sometimes I feel like I'm too honest
North Korea looks freaking scary yo!
I like when my phone is over run by texts.
I wish I was a better artist.
Purple is a nice color.
I like good morning texts even if I'm still sleeping.
I feel like I could improve on myself more If I had someone to improve for.
I genuinely feel bad when I see people stuck in a rut with someone else.
I have no trouble saying I have lady crushes!  And I have no trouble making sexual references even though they are almost irrelevant to me.
I never really have a plan when writing a blog, I mostly sign on and sit there with a blank text box infront of me till I just start a random topic.
I don't think monogamy is necessarily natural, but I wouldn't engage in anything but that.
I don't have a big issue with polygamist.
The Art's should have more weight in the education system than it does.
I wish Thrice made music like they did back in their Vheissu album *sigh* but I still love them.
My feelings get hurt to easily by people that don't matter.
I want some huge headphones.
Baby sloths are so cute!
I'm quite proud of my 25 lbs weight loss since July of 2009.  It's definitely something I hope to continue.
Sometimes my imagination and logical mind clash.  This makes art, creating, and religion all really hard for me.
I'm tired of people solely blaming Barack Obama for the shit we are in now.
I would like to think I'm not high maintenance... maybe I'm too low maintenance?
FOX NEWS why are you like the worst thing ever yet so funny????
I love sexist humor I cannot lie.  Woman jokes are a riot!
I definitely think people take a chance by being my friend or significant other.  I come with a lot of baggage.
It's unfortunate that people have to make sacrifices in order to be with me romantically...
I couldn't imagine being with someone who wasn't themselves, if they can't be who they are, how could they accept me??
Is it weird that a highlight to my summer is Allie returning home from college? I CAN'T WAIT.
I wish I was a rock star!!!
[someone is moaning or singing outside my window right now...drunk?]
School is taking up basically most of my time, leaving me with a pretty pathetic social life.  Many of my friends don't understand my priorities.
OMG Thrice concert, why are you not sooner?!
I wonder If I would like me if I met me...maybe not at first.
I know I'm really opinionated on how people should live their lives, but....I think I'm a very supportive person at the same time, really.
It's been a life goal of mine to be the best friend I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment