Friday, May 21, 2010

Rock Band, Lea Michele, and Birthday

I love the game Rock Band.  I wanna play it with someone. Or Guitar Hero with someone. SOMEONE PLAY WITH ME!  I have Thrice on there (both games) I haven't tried on drums yet.  I have one band with a friend called "The Popes!".  I need a new band....  I also want to try Red Dead Redemption.

By the way, I have given into the fact that I must add Lea Michele to the TOP spot on my lady crush list.  Her voice is of that of a goddess.  I usually don't like female voices all that much but damn, her singing is just spectacular, one of the reasons I love Glee!
Next Thursday I'll be in Disneyland, anybody want me to spam their cell phones with pics from Disneyland?   Next Tue is my birthday (which I have no plans for....*sigh*) I usually make sure I am with friends on my birthday but it's interesting no one has asked if we are gonna celebrate or not. poo...

I have no microwave.  I'm starving, best diet ever, no microwave.  Can't prepare anything quick and fatty.

I know this is a lot to take into in just one blog, but please, try to not riot, remain peaceful.
  1. Wanna play Rock Band?
  2. Lea Michele is awesome.  I'm still asexual, but if I wasn't I'd tap that (see that humor coming in?)
  3. I know yall will miss me while I'm at Disney, and I love you too, but I love Disney a whole lot also.
  4. I CAN SPAM YOUR PHONES, YES?  :D
  5. Stomach noises...I'm getting used to them.
  6. Once again I write this like there are more than 3 people reading this.... *tears*
[edit: Sailor Moon is the worst show in the world, but it's so hilariously bad!]

No comments:

Post a Comment