Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy mothers day



















I just finished reading http://postsecret.blogspot.com/2010/05/mothers-day-secrets.html and I have to say, I'm crying quite a bit.  It's not even so much the secrets but the comments, though there are 2 secrets I am quite emotional over.

Anyway, love you mom.  Forever and always, for being my best friend to being a shoulder to cry on to understanding me in my most awkward of phases to laughing with me and being on my team against the world.  Theres a reason you were always everyones favorite mother.  You work so hard for so little.  One day, I will make it all up to you.  And even if I am sometimes embarrassed about walking around with "mommy" on the same college campus, I couldn't be more proud.

I need to stop crying......

No comments:

Post a Comment