Friday, May 7, 2010

She's so green

So I haven't been posting as much and I'm sorry, I have been neglectful.  Here and on Tumblr.  But here, it's something that has been bothering me for a few years.

     So today I watched another MTV special on "True Life: I'm in a Jealous Relationship" or something like that.  I tell you, possessiveness is just such a no-no turn off I can't even put into words.  It's like "I don't belong to you, and I never will."  These are the sort of traits of an abusive relationship (not always physical, sometimes emotional and trust me I know both).  I have seen this special like 129875609 times over the last like 4 years, too many times and all I can think is"WTF?" every time.  Watching these couples fight about the most petty of encounters.  AND THEN people who cheat because they think the other cheated.  Oh yeah, very mature.  All I'm saying is, if you don't trust the person your with, just quit nagging and just dump them, it's not worth the headache!  You can't be with someone you don't trust.  Oh yeah like your going to marry someone who you don't trust, or who doesn't trust you enough so they nag  nag nag (don't get me started on girl's that nag constantly OMG).  It's a dead end.  Move on.

     I think everyone is jealous at some point, but the constantly jealous type is what gets me.  For me it's like, okay I'm jealous but I'm not going to say anything because I don't want drama, so I choose trust.  Though, that tends to bite me in the butt.

     Well yeah, thats it, it's just a pet peeve.  Other than that life is pretty good, just having to deal with finals and HW and play testing and blah blah.  Other than my educational life, I guess socially it's been pretty good, I think being around people who don't lie and steal has been good for me. I think this summer will be good (at least for the moments I won't be taking care of my mother).  I know I'll be exercising more at the gym and riding my bike perhaps along the greenbelt.

No comments:

Post a Comment