Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Very sleepy and bored.

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Ashley Vinck
Birth Date: May 25th
Current Location: Davis, CA
Hair Color: Brown, dyed a reddish brown.
Righty/Lefty: right
Weight: Seriously? hahahah less than 200lbs but more than 90lbs.

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: too many to list, let's stick with bugs, being alone, and needles.

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: Omg why did I go to bed so late? 5 more mins.....
Your best physical feature: Face? Hands? Biceps?
Your bed time: HAHA funny
Your most missed memory: hmmm...Thrice concert?

LAYER 4: YOUR PICK. 
Pepsi or Coke: Sprite
McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonalds
Single or Group Dates: Single--yesss
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate!
Cappuccino or Coffee: Smoothie :) 
Art or Math? Art all the way
Love or money?  Love, but money is nice, however I would never sacrifice love for money (well I can't say never, if like I get a job somewhere else and my boyfriend doesn't want me to move away, sorry bub, I gotta work.  Priorities.)
Democrat or Republican: Democrat with some conservative stands.

LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke: Naw
Cuss: Hell yeah
Take showers: Yeah
Have a crush: hmmm hard to say, but yeah sure
Like school: Sometimes, I like the social and artistic aspect
Believe in yourself: Sometimes, generally yes.  But mostly recently.
Believe what goes around comes around: usually
Believe everything happens for a reason: I hope so
Think you’re a health freak: not a freak but becoming more "aware"
Believe in love at first sight: no I do not.

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH. 
Gone to the mall: hmm...yes
Been on stage: no
Eaten sushi: eww
Been hurt: ummm, physically no.
Dyed your hair: No, I need a hair cut
Been arrested? you know me, all gangster and shit

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER. 
Played a stripping game: no
Kissed the same sex: Yes I have on multiple occasions, long stories...none where my choice in activity.
Gotten beaten up: nope
Changed who you were to fit in: sure
Been in love?  I believe that the only way to "be in love" with someone is you HAVE to be in a relationship with them, love is fine ok loving feelings, but not "in love".

LAYER 8: GETTING OLD. 
Age you’re hoping to be married by: umm maybe late 20's but I'm fine with whatever
Number of kids you’re planning on having: hmmm at the most 2
Name of son/daugter? Boys: Alphonse, Dustin, Josh, Jack, Landon.  Girls: ??? Riza is kinda cute, but it takes a while to get used to.  Sarah, Elizabeth, Erin, Jordan.
Is age just a number: yeah to some extent, though I would never date anyone more than 10 years my senior...

LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye color: well who doesn't love blue eye's but since I have brown I won't judge
Hair color: Brown or Black
short or long hair: Short but it depends on the guy
Fat or fit: LOL ummm idk what ev
Looks or personality: Personality, though having something nice to look at is good XD
Fun or serious: You need a healthy balance of both, but fun keeps the relationship alive along with open communication and trust.
Intelligence or looks: Why can't I have both? lol intelligence definitely.
Dorky or Sophisticated: DoRkY
Overly jealous or too laid back: Too laid back, I mean, between the two extremes I hate jealousy more.
Older/Younger/same age: funny thing, I have always liked someone older than me (minus this one time). So I guess older, must be a maturity thing.

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO: Watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer
1 HOUR AGO: Watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer
1 WEEK AGO: WORKING LIKE CRAZY ON MY VIDEO GAME FINAL
1 YEAR AGO: School

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE. 
I FEEL: sleepy
I HATE: being sleepy
I HIDE: in bed
I NEED: to go to bed
I LOVE: SLEEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment