Thursday, May 27, 2010

Leaving for LA in the morning

I'm really excited.  I never travel.  I feel like this will spur on an excitement for change in my life.  I mean after I get back I'll be driving to meet a friend in sac and drive in the downtown area which I swore I would never do since it scares me (the traffic not the building :P ) but anyway... Yeah I'm excited.

I'm not gonna lie, it will be hard getting away from home, and when I say home I mean the Internet.  Tumblr, Facebook, Blogger, Thrice.net, Hulu, etc all my homes!  Hahah.

Don't be a stranger!  If you have my cell # then use it! I'll miss yuh! I'll text basically any time, but if your gonna call then do so tomorrow between 6pm-7:45pm, 10pm- idk, and then on Friday idkkkk like10pm? Then I'll be back by like 5pm on Saturday.

Besides being in LA, tomorrow is the start of my favorite summer program, So You Think You Can Dance!  I love sytycd!  It's the 2 hour premiere tomorrow at 8pm, I'm so watching!

Anyway... see you guys later, if you miss me here I'll post a song that I have listening to a lot and actually almost dance to.


And this is an older favorite, that I sort of dance to :)


see ya!

PS: The Lost series finale was amazing, I cried my heart out.  It's funny, I think my mother and I were the only ones in the world who kinda got the big secret metaphor right.  I love that show.  I'll miss it, 6 years of my life is now finished. Wow :)

Oh and thank you to the people who wished me all the b-day wishes, especially Sadie who went with me to cultive even though she was sick and poor and it was raining.  Plus her card was very sweet ;)  Sadie is such a good friend, I'm very grateful that her and I ended up so close after never seeing her my whole senior year.  This marks about 7 years of knowing her :)  of course I have known most of my friends for 7 years: Ana, Emily, and Sadie.  Hell I'm bored, I'm gonna post how long I have known all my friends.

Joey: 19 years :O
A "past friend": 14 years
Corina: 13 years!
Daniela: 8 years :D
Ana, Emily, and Sadie: 7 years
Allie and Kate: 4 years (I knew of Allie longer but I didn't "know" her)
Stevie and Alex: 3 years
Rikke:1.5 years
Victor: 5 months hahahah short time.
It's funny, because almost all of these people I have know off and on, like Corina I hadn't talked to for like 4-5 years before I talked to her again! And Sadie was 2 years.

Okay see you sat.

No comments:

Post a Comment