Friday, May 7, 2010

So finally an about me (double post tonight! Don't you feel lucky)

So I realized that I never wrote a blog that said who I am!  Like really, not even an introduction.  Tisk tisk on me.  SO here:

     Hello, My name is Ashley Victoria Vinck Morales (yay for full names) I am 18 years old and go to Sacramento Community College.  I have always had an interest in art since I started drawing in 3rd/4th grade (pokemon, video game characters, etc) but then a little show called Dragon Ball Z came into my life and BAM I drew nothing but DBZ for the longest time.  Since then I have been attempting to hone my skills as an artist in many different mediums whether it be drawing, photography, charcoal, graphic design, water color, etc.  I want to go to school in San Francisco, but something tells me I won't be.  I don't even know what I want to do, I mean I think I want to be a Video Game designer, but idk if my dream came true I would be an Anime creator (like story wise).  But yeah.

     I live in Davis, CA the most boring place in California I think, but it's a nice place to raise a family.  I want to move to the east coast to be honest but I'm too "scarred" to do so. Anyway, I was raised spoiled but strict.  I got almost anything I wanted, but mostly because I was well behaved.  I never really had a rebellious period, just an awkward one all through Jr High and most of High School, it's only been like less than a year since I have come into my own.  I actually enjoyed High School (aside from the CONSTANT drama).

     I love music, I really do and I'm fairly opinionated about it also.  I hate to be the person who says "radio sucks" but.... radio sucks.  I mean they play every damn song a million times over and over, not to mention all the music sounds the same.  My favorite band is Thrice, they are my biggest inspiration in life.  So I owe a lot to them, I try and be the best fan I can be.

     I'm a fairly political person, Democrat with some conservative views, but I'm pretty socially liberal, almost 100% on that front.  I hate FOX news, I watch it though for fun, because it's so infuriating to watch it's almost entertaining (Glen Beck really?  Sarah Palin really?) anyway, I am an opinionated person, enough that I can put some ignorant people in their place.  Though I don't really care for CNN or MSNBC.  Nothing is worse than arguing with someone with no political knowledge to back up their own opinion.

     I'm a huge dork with some geek and nerd thrown in.  Social nerd, internet savvy lady.  I like a lil anime (Fullmetal Alchemist FTW!) I run 4 blogs, 2 personal and 2 fan pages.  I still have some stuffed animals, I have final fantasy all over my walls,  I may even have a few action figures lying around, and I love Disney (I'm currently in love with the song "So This Is Love").  I love to watch TV.  I love Video Games.  I don't really like to read. I have a fair amount of pop culture knowledge, which I am proud of.

     I grew up as a tomboy.  I only get more girlie with age.  I think, through out High School I had a rep for being the controlling artistic nerd who was really shy but who would yell if you didn't do your work.  I guess this is accurate but I'm not some doormat everyone thinks I am, at least I hope I'm not.  I know I hardly talked but I tried to put myself out there, but being so different from most of my peers, it made it hard to socialize.  I am A LOT more sensitive than people realize, my heart is very soft, but I have a tough shell.  I'm not good at receiving compliments and I hardly ever reveal my feelings when they are deeply personal directly to someone (we are talking about love people!).  I'm pretty sure I have an intimacy problem.  I like being emotionally open to outside messages and feelings, though giving it back is hard.  I like being there for people, trying to be the best friend I can be.  I am a self conscious individual, pretty concerned about my appearance and weight (but what girl isn't?).  I try not to be shallow in any walk of life.  I have a huge ego.  Sometimes I wonder if I'm a gay man trapped in a girls body (haha).  I pretend to have more attitude than I actually do.  Stupidity should be wiped from the planet.  I'm the most neurotic person I know.  My favorite thing in the world (besides Thrice) is to laugh.

Hmm...what else?

(random stuff)
I'm smart, good GPA I graduated with like either a 3.9 or a 4.0.  I talked at my graduation, which was nerve racking but exciting, according to a few people I did pretty well.  I deeply miss High School, it was just a good environment.  OH I do youtube vlogs (I'll post some when I post new ones).  I'm learning guitar.  I can and do drive.  Never done drugs. You know, I just think I'm a good person, I don't even wanna brag, but I wish more people would care as much as I do I am just saying.  My mama raised me right!  I am not close to my family aside from my mother.  I have been pretty isolated from them ( I see my dad but.... ehh it's complicated).  When I was younger I told my grandmother and dad I wanted to get a free scholarship to college thus getting a 4.0 and they basically laughed.  So my whole life has been to prove them wrong. My friends have never seen me cry from personal sadness (only like from movies).  I am agnostic/questioning Christian (or just spiritual). As of now the people I get along with best are my dear friends Ana, Sadie, Allie, and Victor (and some others I don't see often).  I may strongly disagree with how some of my friends choose to spend their lives but I will always support them.  Drunk? Need a lift?  I'm your girl.  But prepare for a lecture.

Thats it, I'm tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment